Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Executive
RISIRISA solves big problems with big data. We architect data-driven, technology-based solutions to a wide range of complex problems for global clients in the commercial, public, and social sectors. Our vision is to build an era-defining global consultancy with data at its core.
RISIRISA is seeking a Director, Client Engagements with 6-8 years of relevant experience (i.e. C-level/institutional sales leadership or strategic/management consulting) to be an integral part of our leadership team.
The person who fills this role will work with global clients and our community of data scientists, data engineers, and designers to architect engagements that result in value-creating data-driven solutions and innovations.
This position will be based in New York.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director, Client Engagements will be responsible for developing, managing, and executing a strategy to develop and grow new clients as well as existing client relationships. The successful candidate will play a key role in:
Lead Generation: You will proactively research, identify and qualify new leads. You will be responsible for crafting strategic outlooks and an ongoing prospect list. You will curate a portfolio of cases and assets that showcase Seed’s value proposition in relation to different markets, industries, and challenges.
Opportunity Framing: You will produce and generate well-coordinated and compelling client project proposals, presentations, and meetings. You will help develop new methods of engaging with clients. We expect you to not only understand and communicate Seed’s unique value proposition, but to also look for novel business opportunities that advance our thinking and craft.
Relationship Management: You will manage Seed’s relationships with clients, ensuring that we always understand their most critical challenges and priorities. You will build a team of relationship managers and develop and implement a scalable account management strategy.
Our culture and environment appeals to self-directed, flexible team players who have great interpersonal skills, learn quickly, and relish the opportunity to support potential clients and project teams in translating challenges and questions into opportunities for problem-solving and innovation. This role requires data sensibilities, business acumen, and client empathy.
The ideal candidate has:
- Exemplary leadership and management experience
- Proven track record in consultative selling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and curiosity about a wide range of industry sectors and markets and international business experience
- Experience interacting with engineers, scientists, and designers
- Strong presentation skills
- In-depth experience conducting research (via data gathering and conversation) and synthesizing research into meaningful and relevant client communications and proposals
- The ability to multi-task, work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A focus on and attention to detail
- Facility and comfort developing connections with people inside and outside of an organization
- Strategic and judicious decision-making with diligent, consistent follow-through
- Qualified candidates should be familiar with common software platforms (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint/Keynote)
- 25%-40% domestic and international travel will be required
Apply to email@example.com